Business and Enterprise Activities
Primary school children are always keen to learn what business is all about and our Business & Enterprise Activities aim to inform, excite and inspire them about the ‘World of Work’ from an early age whilst having fun!
How do they work?
The Primary Team come into your school and deliver a half day or full day session for a group of Year 3,4,5 or 6 pupils. All resources are provided. Choose a workshop such as:
- ‘Smart Shoppers’ (Science – Healthy Eating)
- ‘Chocs in the Box’ (Art & Design – Containers)
- ‘Cobblers’ (Design & Technology – ‘Slippers’)
- ‘Battle of the Bands’ (Geography – ‘Passport to the world’) and much more…
All of the activities encourage children’s team work, creativity and production skills, involve financial and enterprise skills and link to the curriculum.
- Children work co-operatively in non-friend groups
- Enhance speaking and listening skills
- Work to a time limited deadline
- Experience teamwork under pressure
- Utilise numeracy and literacy skills
- Apply quality control to their work
- Assess own strengths and weaknesses and that of others
- Develop presentation skills and an understanding of business and enterprise
"Liverpool Compact's Primary Programmes represent an enormous boost for enterprise in school. The Programme encourages children's teamwork, communication and creativity."Julie McAdam
Year 6 Teacher, The Trinity Catholic Primary School
Let us inspire the young minds at your school!
Our Employer partners include….