Primary School Projects
You are never too young to start learning about ‘the World of Work’ even at an early age.
And Primary School children are always keen to learn what business is all about.
How can you help?
You could be part of a Careers Carousel held in school. Alongside other business volunteers you answer questions from small groups of children about your job.
The children are aged between 8 and 11 years and will ask you questions about your role, career path and organisation.
The event normally lasts around 2-3 hours in total, with breaks and the children’s enthusiasm will delight you.
Benefits to your business
- Raises your company profile
- Develops links with the community and potentially, future customers
- You’re influencing the workforce of the future!
We take great pride in our strong community links and the Careers Carousels allow Cruden to engage with a younger audience to promote the benefits of a career in the Construction Industry, tackling any misconceptions at an early stage.
Emma Jayne Brown
Cruden Group Limited
Benefits to the children
- Broadens children’s awareness of different careers
- Raises future aspirations
- Enhances their communication and listening skills
Our Employer partners include….