Business Role Models
Schools always welcome the opportunity to develop business links…….
And a Business Talk provides the ideal opportunity for you to give a short talk to students about the ‘World of Work’, your company or job.
Can you help?
How does it work?
A Talk from you can achieve a number of things:
- It can re-enforce to students that what is important in school is important to Employers too. Punctuality, attendance, a positive attitude, meeting deadlines etc. are all necessities in the workplace
- It can motivate and inform students giving them a flavour of what a job in your industry involves
- Link to GCSE and BTECs and inform students’ course work
- Open students' eyes to careers they may have previously discounted due to gender misconceptions!
Benefits to your business
- Raises your company’s profile in the community
- Provides links to future customers
- Informs potential employees about your business needs
We want passionate, enthusiastic people to work in our industry and by talking to Hospitality students about the importance of customer service we can emphasise our requirements right from the start.
General Manager, Crowne Plaza, Liverpool City Centre
Females in Business is a fantastic event to showcase the diverse career options available to young women"Benefits to young people
Lord Mayor Cllr Erica Kemp CBE
- Provides a different perspective and adds relevance to subjects
- Encourages good habits
- Raises economic and industrial awareness
- Improves motivation and career aspirations
For more information please call Debbie Kenrick on 0151 298 9454 or email Debbie here.
Our Employer partners include….