Our Work with Employers
Whether you work for a large national company, a small local firm or run your own business you can benefit from working with a school in your area.
Not only will you
- Help shape the skills of young people – your future workforce
- Raise your company’s profile in the local community
- Develop you and your staff’s skills
- Gain a new customer base
- A student from Notre Dame Catholic College and John Bridson formerly of Liverpool John Moores University
- You’ll benefit from that ‘feel good factor’ that comes from doing something worthwhile!
- Year after year respected employers commit to Education Business Link activities, click here to read why they do.
Why not join them?
Please browse through our list of Programmes and see if you can help. Whether you can support one or half a dozen of our programmes listed we will be just as appreciative!
Our Work with Schools
You know and we know that Employers want young, enthusiastic people with the right skills and attitude.
To achieve this we aim to equip the young people in your school with those top employability and entrepreneurial skills from an early age.
In line with the National Curriculum our programmes focus on Enterprise and Work related learning at Primary and Secondary School level. The activities are shaped around practical work-related tasks to help students develop skills in financial capability, innovation, creative thought and personal initiative as well as the Key Skills of:
- Team Work
- Problem Solving
- Meeting Targets
- Decision Making
- ICT Competence
Furthermore all your students can spend time in industry – on ‘Work Experience’ to experience how business operates. Or we can arrange for employers to come to you in school and work on projects!
Look at the wide range of Programmes we have to offer and see how we can help your school.
Member schools can use our resources including:
- The Work Placement Diary
- Employability Interview Application Form
- Sixth Form Work Placement Application Form
Please contact us to find out more.